Do you want to be more productive, more engaged in your job and have a better quality of life?
Conventional wisdom teaches us that if we want to improve, we must work on our weaknesses. Think back to your school days when your parents found you a tutor if you were struggling at English or Math. We are so focused on fixing our weaknesses that we don’t often think about increasing our strengths.
Research shows that people who use their Strengths are:
- 6 times as likely to be engaged in their jobs
- 3 times as likely to report having an excellent quality of life
- Have a 7.8% greater productivity
Do you want to increase profit and employee engagement and reduce turnover?
Learning, understanding and leveraging your own strengths has some great benefits for you (and your organisation), but if you are a part of a team and everyone on that team knows and understands each other’s strengths as well as their own, that is where the magic happens.
Teams that use their Clifton Strengths are:
- 10-19% as likely to be engaged in their jobs
- 14-29% increase in profit
- 14-29% increase in engaged employees
- 26-72% lower turnover