- Tell us a little bit about you and your business
Head of HR for Fitness First Australia. Fitness First is a global health & fitness brand with 62 sites across Australia. Our business is focused on inspiring people to go further in life.
- Why did you approach Human Tribe initially?
Initially we had approached Human Tribe for a variety of projects from Executive coaching and team development to developing a bespoke induction and training pathway for our front of house team.
- What was the problem you were encountering and how did it make you feel?
Our latest People Engagement Program told us that our teams wanted opportunities to grow and develop both personally & professionally. The introduction of DiSC to our existing programs was one of the steps that we had committed to improve engagement in this area.
- Why did you choose to partner with Human Tribe?
As accredited DiSC providers and proven track record in delivering engaging programs. It was a natural progression for us to partner with Human Tribe to help build great relationships within our teams.
- How did Human Tribe address your problem and how did that make you feel?
The Everything DiSC workshops provided by Human Tribe were comprehensive, interactive and delivered seamlessly by their team. The feedback from our teams has been overwhelmingly positive.
- What could have happened if you didn’t address this problem?
Understanding self is an integral part of developing as a leader – by only addressing technical role based skills we potentially lose touch with the ‘people’ aspect in our teams and for our members.
- What was the outcome of you partnering with Human Tribe?
The Everything DiSC workshops are now a cornerstone to a variety of our core development programs, helping to develop strong working relationships within our teams and the added benefit of a better experience in club for our members.
- What would you tell other organisations that are thinking about partnering with Human Tribe?
Human Tribe can be trusted to understand your brand and your needs when it comes to engaging and developing your team. Their solutions are practical, reliable and founded on latest research and evidence.