Have you heard of James Clear?
I’m willing to bet you have. He’s the best selling author of Atomic Habits.
Anyone who has worked with me knows how much I love and reference Clear’s work.
Of all his amazing quotes, the one in the tile above is my favourite… so good, I’m going to write it again:
The question for you is, what votes are you casting?
If you want to be an effective manager, are you casting the votes that back this identity?
Are you having coaching conversations? Asking the right questions? Holding your team accountable?
The Effective Manager Program helps you builds these habits; it enables the continual votes that lead you to becoming the manager you want to be.
- Joining the program = vote
- Showing up to the sessions = vote
- Engaging with other attendees = vote
- Embedding actions after each session = vote
- Changing the way you engage your team = vote
- Choosing to be aware of how you show up as a manager = vote
- Looking at your management effectiveness and making the conscious choice to improve it = vote
I could go on, but you get the point.
So, what vote will you make?
Let me help you out.
In case all of that hasn’t got you excited enough, if you sign up in October for one of our 2023 cohorts, you’ll save $1,000 on the program (that’s a vote for your pocket!).
Over to you.
Click here now to make a vote for the type of manager you want to become.