Ok, let’s cut to the chase.
How would you like to increase your effectiveness as a manager by more than 30%?
Based off the pre and post self-assessments of the last cohort who completed our Effective Manager Program, the average increase across 30 questions that align to the 10 modules was 30%.
Here’s an overview for you:
Clearly that’s a massive improvement across the board, but let me break some down for you.
Participants reported a:
- 44% increase in their ability to coach in the moment
- 43% increase in their ability to address underperformance and hold it to account
- 39% increase in their ability to effectively influence their team
- 36% increase in their ability to hold team members accountable
- 35% increase in their ability to recognise the individual needs of people they work with when it comes to directing, delegating, motivating and developing
- 33% increase in their ability to communicate effective feedback
Overall, participants reported a 34% increase in their overall effectiveness as a manager.
I could go on and on, but you get the point.
So, here’s my question for you:
What would these increases mean for you as a manager?
Better performance? Better outcomes? Better productivity? Better profitability? Better retention? Less stress? Less frustration? More engaged team? More engaged you?
What’s all of that worth to you?
Here’s what you need to do:
There’s only 6 days left in October which means there’s only 6 days left on our October discount.
Don’t lose $1,000 to procrastination.
Take action now to make you a more effective manager.
Over to you.